Skip to main content

Job Half Done

It has been almost three days now. Editing templates is not an easy job, even for a Software Engineer. There are still lots of changes left to be applied and tested. For these days I have used Google Chrome extensively. I have boycotted this browser until its 2.0 version was released. Now it feels like a super express when it comes to speed. I have also used Paint .NET for editing images. It is a free image editor I have been using as an alternative to Adobe Photoshop. And finally to edit the HTML and CSS I used NotePad++. Nice editor with ability to view the same file in two tabs at the same time. I really needed this functionality.

Finally I must thank the creator of this theme. Even though I have not used his theme extensively, the first credit goes to the initial creator.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You looking in distant horizon...this is nice! Anyway, you write awesome!
Siddhesh said…
Thanks yaar.
I was just thinking who took that pic? Was it susmit or Battery!!!!
Nik, Jeetu any idea?
Nikhil said…
susmit took it.(if i m nt wrong)yah.. coz i remember he told me that if there is any horizontal line.. some part of a human should be above it.. if u look at d original pic, u'll understand.
Nikhil said…
header is cool
Siddhesh said…
I remember someone saying Savarkar is looking at the sea :)

Popular posts from this blog

Raja Shivchhatrapati Lyrics

इंद्र जिमि जंभ पर… बाडव सुअंभ पर… रावण सदंभ पर… रघुकुलराज है ! पौन बारिबाह पर… संभु रतिनाह पर… ज्यों सहसबाह पर… राम द्विजराज है ! उदरात माउली… रयतेस साउली… गडकोट राउळी… शिवशंकर हा मुक्तीची मंत्रणा… युक्तीची यंत्रणा… खल दुष्टदुर्जना… प्रलयंकर हा संतास रक्षितो… शत्रू निखंदतो… भावंडभावना… संस्थापितो ऐसा युगेयुगे… स्मरणीय सर्वदा… माता-पिता-सखा… शिवभूप तो दावा दृमदंड पर… चीता मृगझुंड पर… भूषन वितुंड पर… जैसे मृगराज है ! तेज तम‍ अंस पर… कान्ह जिमि कंस पर… त्यों मलिच्छ बंस पर… सेर सिवराज है ! जय भवानी, जय शिवाजी !   Thanks to Nik for sending this. In case any of you want to read the whole poem you can visit this link .

My favorite Dialogue : Vegeta's Respect

I wanted to publish this since long time, but always postponed it, waiting for the right time. Well actually it is not a dialogue, since only one person is speaking.  This dialogue is from my favorite Cartoon serial DragonballZ and is spoken by my favorite character Vegeta . The scene is in the climax of the serial, in one of the final episodes. To give you an idea why I like it, let me give you some idea about DragonballZ . The characters Goku and Vegeta are one of the most important characters in the series. Goku, the protagonist, who is actually an alien from a planet called Vegeta and is one of the last of his race Saiyan . But unlike the Saiyans who are naturally aggressive, fight-loving, brutal, strongest warriors in the world, he is very calm, naive. He hates to be a Saiyan, when he realizes that he belongs to such a killing race. According to his blood line and roots on planet Vegeta, he is a third grade soldier in the Saiyan Army. On the contrary, Vegeta is the Prince o...

Marathi Manoos

I read the following article in Mint yesterday. http://www.livemint.com/Articles/2010/02/19213129/The-Thackerays8217-primitiv.html I was shocked by the bias shown by the author against the Marathis. I completely agreed with him when he talks about Sena. Both Shivsena and MNS have done more damage to Marathis than they have helped. Their methods have been of violence and oppression. May it be Shiv Sena’s reaction to racists attacks in Australia or the MNIK controversy, common man is the one who usually suffers. But the author then checks the list of 30 companies in BSE and 50 in NSE, to prove that there are no Marathi person “owning” a company and goes on to say - “ The Mumbai Marathi, better at renaming things than building something himself”. Then he says - If we observe Marathi society we notice the total absence of mercantile castes. Into this space the British imported the multi-religious trading community of Surat—Vohra, Khoja, Luhana, Memon, Jain, Parsi and Vaniya. The...