Skip to main content

Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na...

After a very long time I had gone for a movie with so many School friends. We were 12 people with 9 boys and 3 gals. It was a nice, refreshing experience to be with all of them again. We were late into the theater because of Viraj who had an Audit in his branch. Even getting to our seats was an adventure, with people sitting in between and then again shifting since it was impossible to pass to the next seat.
Now, about the movie. Well, to be honest, I liked it. I like such romantic movies with humor. The young brigade in the film have done a great job. One more thing about the film is focus on the other friends of Jai and Aditi. I liked the way they were given importance as opposed to other movies where the lead characters take away all the camera space. I ll discuss about the plot in my next post from some one else's point of view.
But the biggest news of the day for me, came after the movie. To give you some background, I was sitting next to Kiran, then, Susmit, Vikram and then Adiya. During the interval, Susmit told me that Vikram was bombarding with his PJs. I thoguht, well, the next half is probably serious. So lets sit next to our PJ master. I sat next to him in the second half, but this guy didnt make a single comment. I was wondering if Susmit lied to me about Vikram. When the movie ended and I came out, I met Nik with the gals. He told us that Vikram was sleeping during the movie!!!!(yea.... its normal to have that "?????" expression on your face). Aditya showed Nik that he was sleeping. It was only when people started claaping and shouting on some scene, did he get up(He still had those red eyes after the movie). We had big laugh on the incident( and probable you too). We need an opportunity to tease Vikram, no?

Comments

Nikhil said…
why only vikram.. everybody should be targeted at different times.

Popular posts from this blog

Raja Shivchhatrapati Lyrics

इंद्र जिमि जंभ पर… बाडव सुअंभ पर… रावण सदंभ पर… रघुकुलराज है ! पौन बारिबाह पर… संभु रतिनाह पर… ज्यों सहसबाह पर… राम द्विजराज है ! उदरात माउली… रयतेस साउली… गडकोट राउळी… शिवशंकर हा मुक्तीची मंत्रणा… युक्तीची यंत्रणा… खल दुष्टदुर्जना… प्रलयंकर हा संतास रक्षितो… शत्रू निखंदतो… भावंडभावना… संस्थापितो ऐसा युगेयुगे… स्मरणीय सर्वदा… माता-पिता-सखा… शिवभूप तो दावा दृमदंड पर… चीता मृगझुंड पर… भूषन वितुंड पर… जैसे मृगराज है ! तेज तम‍ अंस पर… कान्ह जिमि कंस पर… त्यों मलिच्छ बंस पर… सेर सिवराज है ! जय भवानी, जय शिवाजी !   Thanks to Nik for sending this. In case any of you want to read the whole poem you can visit this link .

My favorite Dialogue : Vegeta's Respect

I wanted to publish this since long time, but always postponed it, waiting for the right time. Well actually it is not a dialogue, since only one person is speaking.  This dialogue is from my favorite Cartoon serial DragonballZ and is spoken by my favorite character Vegeta . The scene is in the climax of the serial, in one of the final episodes. To give you an idea why I like it, let me give you some idea about DragonballZ . The characters Goku and Vegeta are one of the most important characters in the series. Goku, the protagonist, who is actually an alien from a planet called Vegeta and is one of the last of his race Saiyan . But unlike the Saiyans who are naturally aggressive, fight-loving, brutal, strongest warriors in the world, he is very calm, naive. He hates to be a Saiyan, when he realizes that he belongs to such a killing race. According to his blood line and roots on planet Vegeta, he is a third grade soldier in the Saiyan Army. On the contrary, Vegeta is the Prince o...

Marathi Manoos

I read the following article in Mint yesterday. http://www.livemint.com/Articles/2010/02/19213129/The-Thackerays8217-primitiv.html I was shocked by the bias shown by the author against the Marathis. I completely agreed with him when he talks about Sena. Both Shivsena and MNS have done more damage to Marathis than they have helped. Their methods have been of violence and oppression. May it be Shiv Sena’s reaction to racists attacks in Australia or the MNIK controversy, common man is the one who usually suffers. But the author then checks the list of 30 companies in BSE and 50 in NSE, to prove that there are no Marathi person “owning” a company and goes on to say - “ The Mumbai Marathi, better at renaming things than building something himself”. Then he says - If we observe Marathi society we notice the total absence of mercantile castes. Into this space the British imported the multi-religious trading community of Surat—Vohra, Khoja, Luhana, Memon, Jain, Parsi and Vaniya. The...