Skip to main content

Yet another Crash.........

Hushhhh!!! Yet another semester, yet another breakdown at the end, nothing has really changed in my way handling the exam papers. Its been 4 semesters now, I am having the same the same problem of not finishing things as swiftly as I used to in my earlier days. Still working my best though!
It all started in the 4th sem (I don’t remember the subject) but I really messed it up. I thought that was just another bad patch in my career, it just got worse in 5th. This time I lost it in my favorite subject, my fortress Mathematics. It was the Shock of my life. Really I could have done better at that time. I selected wrong questions at wrong time. It was my good deeds in the past that made me till 59(which actually was not bad as I was still among top ten in math), but it still “hurts”. Well, it did not end there, did it? Then came the 6th sem where I had to prove my self than anyone else that PCM 299 was not a fluke. I worked hard, got past everything except ‘Computer Graphics’. But my dear friend the way you are not always lucky, you aren’t always unlucky. This time even though it was not the best of papers I got good old 78 which actually increased my aggregate percentage!!!
Now, this time we had 5 papers to write in unbelievable 33 days. I did not start any worse when I lost 20 marks in the first question worth 20 marks in DSP. I settled down with AMP, IP and SE. With 3 days to prepare for AI, when I started I thought I should be sufficient. But I was wrong. Earlier papers in the exam had changed my plans. I started to read everything instead of looking for answers of previous years question papers. And I did it again!!! But now I am getting used to this. Not only that I have realized one thing when studying for an exam “it is not
important how much you know, it is important how much you can write on that sheet of answer paper”. Let see how much I fare in this exam. I should get at least 63 percent. God only knows. See you. Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raja Shivchhatrapati Lyrics

इंद्र जिमि जंभ पर… बाडव सुअंभ पर… रावण सदंभ पर… रघुकुलराज है ! पौन बारिबाह पर… संभु रतिनाह पर… ज्यों सहसबाह पर… राम द्विजराज है ! उदरात माउली… रयतेस साउली… गडकोट राउळी… शिवशंकर हा मुक्तीची मंत्रणा… युक्तीची यंत्रणा… खल दुष्टदुर्जना… प्रलयंकर हा संतास रक्षितो… शत्रू निखंदतो… भावंडभावना… संस्थापितो ऐसा युगेयुगे… स्मरणीय सर्वदा… माता-पिता-सखा… शिवभूप तो दावा दृमदंड पर… चीता मृगझुंड पर… भूषन वितुंड पर… जैसे मृगराज है ! तेज तम‍ अंस पर… कान्ह जिमि कंस पर… त्यों मलिच्छ बंस पर… सेर सिवराज है ! जय भवानी, जय शिवाजी !   Thanks to Nik for sending this. In case any of you want to read the whole poem you can visit this link .

My Favorite Song

I always loved marathi songs. Be it the usual film songs, or the ever spiritual bhakitgeet. I am great fan of Vasant Bahar (the collection songs by Vasant Desai, Vasnt Prabhu and Vasant Deshpande). But all these songs were recorded in older times, before the 80s. In fact there were not many songs from the 90s which were really great. The emphasis was more on Comedy and the music paid for this. In fact there were songs which were "combo" songs containing the marathi versions of many popular hindi songs. Post Shwas era however has been much more encouraging. There were some amazing numbers like Radha hi Bawari, Man Udhan Varyache, Malhar vari and more. The song which I am going to mention here was an special addition  to the "Aga Bai Arechya.." audio CD. It was got the modern touch which I think is essential for Marathi songs if they really want to compete against the Hindi or Punjabi songs.  Sung by Swapnil Bandodkar, this one is at the top of my favorite songs list

शायरी

कुछ बिखरे सपने और आँखों में नमी है, एक छोटा सा आसमां और उम्मीन्दों की ज़मीं है, यूँ तो बहुत दोस्त है ज़िन्दगी मैं, पर जो खास है वाही पास नहीं है ....................