Skip to main content

GD-PI Bangalore

Here is the story -

I reached there well before time at around 1.30pm. After reaching there I realized that I was the only guy without a “tie”. Then I went to the 4th floor, where my GD and PI was conducted. I think the GD must have started at around 2. We were 7 people (1 guy was absent). We were given 10 min to read the topic. After that one of the panelists asked us to start. The topic was interesting. Idea has launched a campaign with Abhishek Bachchan where he asks people if they want Govt to do a particular thing. The GD topic was to discuss, in which situations the SMS referendum can be used. The GD was nice. Everyone talked well and contributed almost equally. Then we had to write GD summary which we wrote. Again had no problems with summary.

I was the first one to be called for Interview :) There were 2 panelist, a young guy and a lady. The guy started with asking questions about my job and then moved to Telecom industry. He asked me the size of telecom industry, IT industry and Infosys revenue which I could not answer. So he moved to Probability(Do you see any relation???) He asked me a problem. I approached it correctly, but I seriously could not remember any formula. I guess I got a little tense. After much discussion on the same, we moved on to general questions. The lady asked me what are my interests other than work. I told her cricket, cartoons, books(forgot to tell her about my blog). The guy then asked me about the recent book I had read. I told him that I was reading “The Secret” and previously read “The White Tiger”. So then started a discussion on “The White Tiger”. It was a good discussion, fortunately I had read the book just 2 months ago I remembered the whole story. The interview lasted around 15-20 minutes. In fact, I left the Ritz hotel at around 3:10pm.

I am happy with my performance. Now waiting for next GD-PI and the results.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Even I have read "The Secret". I liked the book. Have you tried using it in ur life? I kinda believe in it.
Siddhesh said…
Yep, I believe in it too.
vin said…
good...
indore ka experience bhi post karna

Popular posts from this blog

Raja Shivchhatrapati Lyrics

इंद्र जिमि जंभ पर… बाडव सुअंभ पर… रावण सदंभ पर… रघुकुलराज है ! पौन बारिबाह पर… संभु रतिनाह पर… ज्यों सहसबाह पर… राम द्विजराज है ! उदरात माउली… रयतेस साउली… गडकोट राउळी… शिवशंकर हा मुक्तीची मंत्रणा… युक्तीची यंत्रणा… खल दुष्टदुर्जना… प्रलयंकर हा संतास रक्षितो… शत्रू निखंदतो… भावंडभावना… संस्थापितो ऐसा युगेयुगे… स्मरणीय सर्वदा… माता-पिता-सखा… शिवभूप तो दावा दृमदंड पर… चीता मृगझुंड पर… भूषन वितुंड पर… जैसे मृगराज है ! तेज तम‍ अंस पर… कान्ह जिमि कंस पर… त्यों मलिच्छ बंस पर… सेर सिवराज है ! जय भवानी, जय शिवाजी !   Thanks to Nik for sending this. In case any of you want to read the whole poem you can visit this link .

My Favorite Song

I always loved marathi songs. Be it the usual film songs, or the ever spiritual bhakitgeet. I am great fan of Vasant Bahar (the collection songs by Vasant Desai, Vasnt Prabhu and Vasant Deshpande). But all these songs were recorded in older times, before the 80s. In fact there were not many songs from the 90s which were really great. The emphasis was more on Comedy and the music paid for this. In fact there were songs which were "combo" songs containing the marathi versions of many popular hindi songs. Post Shwas era however has been much more encouraging. There were some amazing numbers like Radha hi Bawari, Man Udhan Varyache, Malhar vari and more. The song which I am going to mention here was an special addition  to the "Aga Bai Arechya.." audio CD. It was got the modern touch which I think is essential for Marathi songs if they really want to compete against the Hindi or Punjabi songs.  Sung by Swapnil Bandodkar, this one is at the top of my favorite songs list

शायरी

कुछ बिखरे सपने और आँखों में नमी है, एक छोटा सा आसमां और उम्मीन्दों की ज़मीं है, यूँ तो बहुत दोस्त है ज़िन्दगी मैं, पर जो खास है वाही पास नहीं है ....................