Skip to main content

It is inevitable

     At last, MMS is over. Just 2 papers to go now. It was the horrible subject I ever had. Seriously!! Just before the paper I was just wondering whether this is the toughest paper I had ever written. And i found that it was. With no notes or classes, my only resource was a book - MMS by Kiran Thakarar and Prabhat. Oh boy, it was the worst book for me. I must congratulate myself for completing MMS paper.
     Now you must be wondering why the title "It is inevitable". Well, following incident will make it clear. If you still dont understand then I cant help it. It would mean that you never had good friends in your college time to feel sad about leaving them. So here it goes:
     I was studyin with Maddy, Anup, Tha, sily when the die-hard "chelsea" (hope I spelt it correctly) fan Prashant appeared. He has been boasting a lot since chelsea's victory over Man U in FA cup final. It was a week or so now after that match but he was still in the high state. He was wearing that chelsea T-shirt. I asked him that I was seeing that T-shirt too often these days. His reply was- " Adat dalalo dekhane ka, adat dalalo!!!". I simply told him "Adat kaunsi adat? Abey aur do bar to milana hai???" We started laughing, but some where down the line everybody felt the brunt of inevitability coming our way.

Comments

Nikhil said…
yes it is inevitable. nicely written.
but you know what i'm still waiting for

Popular posts from this blog

Raja Shivchhatrapati Lyrics

इंद्र जिमि जंभ पर… बाडव सुअंभ पर… रावण सदंभ पर… रघुकुलराज है ! पौन बारिबाह पर… संभु रतिनाह पर… ज्यों सहसबाह पर… राम द्विजराज है ! उदरात माउली… रयतेस साउली… गडकोट राउळी… शिवशंकर हा मुक्तीची मंत्रणा… युक्तीची यंत्रणा… खल दुष्टदुर्जना… प्रलयंकर हा संतास रक्षितो… शत्रू निखंदतो… भावंडभावना… संस्थापितो ऐसा युगेयुगे… स्मरणीय सर्वदा… माता-पिता-सखा… शिवभूप तो दावा दृमदंड पर… चीता मृगझुंड पर… भूषन वितुंड पर… जैसे मृगराज है ! तेज तम‍ अंस पर… कान्ह जिमि कंस पर… त्यों मलिच्छ बंस पर… सेर सिवराज है ! जय भवानी, जय शिवाजी !   Thanks to Nik for sending this. In case any of you want to read the whole poem you can visit this link .

My favorite Dialogue : Vegeta's Respect

I wanted to publish this since long time, but always postponed it, waiting for the right time. Well actually it is not a dialogue, since only one person is speaking.  This dialogue is from my favorite Cartoon serial DragonballZ and is spoken by my favorite character Vegeta . The scene is in the climax of the serial, in one of the final episodes. To give you an idea why I like it, let me give you some idea about DragonballZ . The characters Goku and Vegeta are one of the most important characters in the series. Goku, the protagonist, who is actually an alien from a planet called Vegeta and is one of the last of his race Saiyan . But unlike the Saiyans who are naturally aggressive, fight-loving, brutal, strongest warriors in the world, he is very calm, naive. He hates to be a Saiyan, when he realizes that he belongs to such a killing race. According to his blood line and roots on planet Vegeta, he is a third grade soldier in the Saiyan Army. On the contrary, Vegeta is the Prince o...

Marathi Manoos

I read the following article in Mint yesterday. http://www.livemint.com/Articles/2010/02/19213129/The-Thackerays8217-primitiv.html I was shocked by the bias shown by the author against the Marathis. I completely agreed with him when he talks about Sena. Both Shivsena and MNS have done more damage to Marathis than they have helped. Their methods have been of violence and oppression. May it be Shiv Sena’s reaction to racists attacks in Australia or the MNIK controversy, common man is the one who usually suffers. But the author then checks the list of 30 companies in BSE and 50 in NSE, to prove that there are no Marathi person “owning” a company and goes on to say - “ The Mumbai Marathi, better at renaming things than building something himself”. Then he says - If we observe Marathi society we notice the total absence of mercantile castes. Into this space the British imported the multi-religious trading community of Surat—Vohra, Khoja, Luhana, Memon, Jain, Parsi and Vaniya. The...