Skip to main content

Finally Back to Home

     After 22 days I come back home!!! Last 1 month has been pretty stressful for me. Being the CR of the class isn't an easy job to do. But honestly I am not complaining, after all this is an experience in itself. I was never someone who likes speak with people often. Worst part of being a CR is that there will always be some people who are not happy with your work. And people's expectation are always increasing. As our former CR told me, it is a thankless job.
     As I said I am not complaining, because I want to learn how to manage people, how to manage their expectations, how to control my emotions in stressful situation, and for that matter how to manage stress. There were times when I was really frustrated, felt alone. Yea, I did make some mistakes. I wasn't perfect, but I tried my level best. I hope people understand the same.
     Anyway, post exam was not that happy-happy as well. On 21st, after my exam got over, I didn't go out for dinner with anyone, had the usual mess food. Next day, had OB viva for project report which didn't go as well as it could have. Then I wasn't in a mood to join my roomie for "Mood Indigo". Today morning when initially I woke up at 7.30, I thought I would sleep for an hour more. Next time when I opened my eyes and checked my watch (oh, by the way I finally started using the Golden watch given by Prasanna Sir after my HSC), it was 11.30!!! I still can't believe I overslept so much.
     That wasn't it. It took me and my brother, almost 90 minutes to reach Andheri. While going from one platform to another, I actually slipped at one turn. Fortunately, before hitting the ground I had gained control, so the impact wasn't much. After some rough travelling, I finally reached home at 3 o'clock!!!

Comments

Nikhil said…
Next day, had OB viva for project report which didn't____ as well as it could have.
is anything missing?

nice post.so u can feel d change in urself.dat matters
Anonymous said…
ah.. i knew this was coming some or the other day.. you set very high standards in the early days, probably because of that it became tough later to live up to it.. but u rock CR!! u definitely do..

thank you!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Raja Shivchhatrapati Lyrics

इंद्र जिमि जंभ पर… बाडव सुअंभ पर… रावण सदंभ पर… रघुकुलराज है ! पौन बारिबाह पर… संभु रतिनाह पर… ज्यों सहसबाह पर… राम द्विजराज है ! उदरात माउली… रयतेस साउली… गडकोट राउळी… शिवशंकर हा मुक्तीची मंत्रणा… युक्तीची यंत्रणा… खल दुष्टदुर्जना… प्रलयंकर हा संतास रक्षितो… शत्रू निखंदतो… भावंडभावना… संस्थापितो ऐसा युगेयुगे… स्मरणीय सर्वदा… माता-पिता-सखा… शिवभूप तो दावा दृमदंड पर… चीता मृगझुंड पर… भूषन वितुंड पर… जैसे मृगराज है ! तेज तम‍ अंस पर… कान्ह जिमि कंस पर… त्यों मलिच्छ बंस पर… सेर सिवराज है ! जय भवानी, जय शिवाजी !   Thanks to Nik for sending this. In case any of you want to read the whole poem you can visit this link .

My Favorite Song

I always loved marathi songs. Be it the usual film songs, or the ever spiritual bhakitgeet. I am great fan of Vasant Bahar (the collection songs by Vasant Desai, Vasnt Prabhu and Vasant Deshpande). But all these songs were recorded in older times, before the 80s. In fact there were not many songs from the 90s which were really great. The emphasis was more on Comedy and the music paid for this. In fact there were songs which were "combo" songs containing the marathi versions of many popular hindi songs. Post Shwas era however has been much more encouraging. There were some amazing numbers like Radha hi Bawari, Man Udhan Varyache, Malhar vari and more. The song which I am going to mention here was an special addition  to the "Aga Bai Arechya.." audio CD. It was got the modern touch which I think is essential for Marathi songs if they really want to compete against the Hindi or Punjabi songs.  Sung by Swapnil Bandodkar, this one is at the top of my favorite songs list

शायरी

कुछ बिखरे सपने और आँखों में नमी है, एक छोटा सा आसमां और उम्मीन्दों की ज़मीं है, यूँ तो बहुत दोस्त है ज़िन्दगी मैं, पर जो खास है वाही पास नहीं है ....................