Skip to main content

Bommarillu

200px-Bommarilluposter

I just saw the Telugu movie “Bommarillu”. Ever since, Divin, Piu and Manoj posted on vjcomps group that  it is really good movie (that was long time ago). I must say, one of the best movies I have seen. Great performances by Siddharth and Genelia while portraying Siddhu and Hasini. Especially Genelia looks really cute. Do watch the movie if you can :)

 

One sad thing though is that the remake in Hindi will have Harman Baweja for Siddhu’s role. I thought it would have been great had Siddharth Narayan would have given the chance again. Lets hope that Harman makes the best of this chance!!!

 

Image Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bommarilluposter.jpg

Comments

Absolutely correct Awesome movie !!!, Its one of my favorite movie & also rare movie which can/must be seen with parents.
Katha Collage said…
Aah! This one brings back memories of well-spent lazy afternoons in MICA. Shit I miss my room even more now :(

Bommarillu was fun...watch Happy Days..you will love it. And yes, Siddharth is so drool-worthy! :D
Siddhesh said…
This is one movie which I feel like watching again.
And yea even though I hv seen "Happy Days" in parts, it is at the top of my "yet-to-watch" movie list.
Sankalp Shere said…
Have heard a lot about these movies, especially Happy Days. I guess I am going to watch it soon. Kuthe pahili hi movie, i mean with subtitles.

BTW tula tag kelay. would like to read your response :)
Nikhil said…
its my favourite too.. i've seen it 5-6 times.
Anonymous said…
It is an awesome movie. Genelia is so cute. The movie title means "Doll House". Nice na?
Siddhesh said…
Yea, I guess the name comes from the fact that Siddu father tries to control all people in the house to make it a dream house.